Product added to cart
Evolution Autodrive Next Dillon 1050 PRO Autodrive Previous
Dillon 650 PRO Autodrive
As low as $2,094.95
PLEASE ALLOW 6-8 WEEKS FOR SHIPMENT.
Please note, due to the heavy weight of this product, we must include a shipping charge of $60
- Includes the Mark 7 Optical Decapping Sensor - a $200 value
- AUTOMATES THE DILLON CP2000/RL1100/1050/ AND 650 SERIES (Dillon machine is not included.)
- 4 user selectable speeds from 900 to 1,800 rounds per hour
- Includes pre-loaded 10" High Resolution tablet - no control boxes!
- Includes heavy duty tablet holder
- Completely compatible with Mr. Bulletfeeder and GSI bulletfeeders
- Broad caliber capacity - able to load a wider array of calibers including larger rifle calibers
- Small footprint
- Digital clutch - adjustable on-the-fly from 0 to 20
- Digital primer depth setting - no more guessing !
- Digital jog and immediate stop
- Microprocessor monitored and controlled
- Features monitored by tablet
- Downloadable software upgrades for life
- Supports a variety of accessories
- User-configurable Dwell time at the top of the stroke
- Easy Installation
- Pre-assembled and shipped ready to use
- CNC grade planetary gearbox
- Full warranty
- High torque motor - same available torque to machine as the 1050 X Autodrive
- This unit operates at 110v and at 50 Hz with no appreciable variation in speed or performance
Dimensions and Capacity
- Overall machine dimensions are 49" tall (124.4 cm) X 14" (35.5cm) wide x 12" (30.5cm) deep
- True operational height: earlier machines 52.5", later machines 48.5"
- Quite operation approximately at 75-80 dB including case and bullet feeder
650 Autodrive Specifics
- CNC billet heavy-duty crank
- High torque output
- Mounted on heavy-duty baseplate
- In-line direct-drive operation helps ensure equal amounts of pressure applied to the 650 ram / operation
- Does not include the Dillon Precision XL650 reloading press
- Completely compatible with the leading bullet feeders on the market
- If you have an older 650 press please determine which platform assembly you have. If you have the older platform assembly please upgrade your unit to the more recent version ($94) which is Dillon Part # 22060.
*Loading press, bulletfeeder, sensors, and other accessories in picture above sold separately*Product numbers available: 101-1017-01-01, 101-1017-01-02