Aluminum Competition Speedloaders
Pachmayr’s new revolver Speedloaders will set the standard for quality and performance. Unlike competitive models which are made of plastic, Pachmayr’s Speedloaders are precision CNC machined from solid aluminum. The Speedloader bodies are cut in a polygon shape which produces the smallest possible outside dimensions and allows them to easily fit compact revolvers. The Speedloaders are also equipped with a rattle eliminating o-ring which contacts the cartridge bases and firmly holds the rounds in place. Cartridges are released with a simple twist of the large knurled knob. Speedloaders are available for the S&W “J” frame/Ruger LCR, as well as S&W “K” and S&W “L” frame revolvers.
• Available for .38/357 S&W “J” frame/Ruger LCR, as well as S&W “K” and S&W “L” frame revolvers (These Speedloaders will also fit other popular models. See package for details.)
• CNC machined from solid aluminum
• Polygon shape for the smallest outside dimensions
• Cartridges are held firmly with no rattle
• Simple twist knob cartridge release
Be the First to Know
Subscribe to the Lyman newsletter to receive timely updates from your favorite products.