Lyman Products Corporation is a leader in the exciting and growing shooting sports industry. Our product brands, Pachmayr®, TacStar®, ADTAC®, Trius®, Uni-Dot®, Butch’s , A-Zoom®, Targ-Dot® and Mark 7® are recognized throughout the industry. Our corporate mission is to establish performance excellence in all product lines and be a leader and innovator in our industry.
Customer Operations Manager
Director of Sales
- Maintain customer satisfaction for the Consumer and Dealer channel by providing problem-solving direction and managing the Customer Service Staff
- Oversee daily activities of Customer Service team
- Manage coach and train the Customer Service team
- Work with team and implement policies and procedures which empower them to meet/ exceed customer expectations.
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service person or area.
- Raytech brand management
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Key Areas of Responsibility: Department Management
- Accomplish department management objectives by recruiting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees. Communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Creating- implementing and enforcing policies, procedures, Terms & Conditions.
- Resolving problems; identifying customer service trends to determine system improvements; and implementing such changes.
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers, identifying best practices and analyzing information.
- Establishing and communicating level of service metrics.
- Support CS team by being the “go-to” person for questions/problems, & escalated issues.
- Conduct department meetings as necessary.
- Plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper function and coverage for the department.
- Be the point of escalation to contact and resolve all consumer complaints coming in by Mail, Phone or Customer Ticket Mailbox.
- Central point of contact to resolve credit card issues
Key Areas of Responsibility: Individual
- Dashboard report of monthly metrics
- Responsible for the Mitel Phone System.
- Create Standard Work Steps documents on all procedures for work consistency in CS Dept and PLEX
- Oversee sales thru Lyman Bargain Den on ebay via dedicated CSR to this sales channel.
- Monitor and Investigate any fraudulent cc transactions on website.
- Weekly monitoring of Consumer Order Backlog and RMA’s in PLEX to ensure accuracy and a valid backlog void of clutter.
- Process cc refunds through Authorize.Net on returns that come back via our RMA system.
- Review Facebook comments from Consumers and respond to the satisfaction of the consumer.
- Central point of contact for Consumer Product Incidents/Accident reports
Key Areas of Responsibility: Raytech
- Sales for product forecast.
- Create website content and keep updated thru Marketing Dept and Webmaster.
- Seek out & contract for advertising opportunities online and trade journals.
- Create content- keep Raytech Catalog updated with assist from Marketing.
- Review yearly price list catalogs to implement new pricing by Jan 1
- Responsible for business growth, seeking out new distributors, review distributor websites for proper pictures/verbiage while trying to sell them on adding new products to their catalogs/websites.
- Amazon ..Responsible for business growth and product accuracy on the Amazon site with help from Marketing.
- 10+ years’ experience in Customer Service Management
- 5+ years’ supervisory experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field preferred
- ecommerce background
- Ability to translate skills to other employees through training and mentoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in firearms/reloading preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing operations.
None that exceed a normal office, factory warehouse environment.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position, Days and hours of work week are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00p.m.
- 4 Customer Service Reps
- 1 Front Desk Receptionist
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Disability, 401K Incentive Savings Plan.
Lyman Products Corporation is a leader in the shooting sports industry. Our product brands, Pachmayr®, Mark 7 Reloading®, Trius®, Butch’s®, A-Zoom®, and Targ-Dot® are recognized throughout the industry. Our corporate mission is to establish performance excellence in all product lines and be a leader and innovator in our industry.
Lyman Products, an equal opportunity employer, is always looking for high quality individuals to join our team. To further explore any of the positions mentioned on this page, please send your resume with reference to the specific job title, to the following address:
Lyman Products Corp
475 Smith Street
Middletown, CT 06457
Attn: Tina Pac at Human Resources
Email your resume now Tpac@lymanproducts.com
Or apply via indeed
Or via Linkedin