Lyman Products Corporation is a leader in the shooting sports industry. Our product brands, Pachmayr®, TacStar®, ADTAC®, Trius®, Uni-Dot®, Butch’s, A-Zoom®, and Targ-Dot® are recognized throughout the industry. Our Raytech Industries brand is a leader in supplying high quality equipment to the industrial and metal finishing markets. Our corporate mission is to establish performance excellence in all product lines and be a leader and innovator in our industry.
Candidate will lead and support both the tactical and strategic objectives through the implementation of lean, standard work, documentation and improvement of assembly /manufacturing methods, implementation of capital equipment and advancement of manufacturing technology. The Manufacturing Engineer provides on-floor process information for training and meeting engineering standards. Additionally, the Manufacturing Engineer leads / manages cross functional projects to significantly improve competitiveness of the plant.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or industrial technology from an accredited institution
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in the manufacturing industry
• Knowledge of CNC machining and/or programing (VMC , CNC Swiss, 2 axis lathe) in the production process(es).
• Experience in mix of high /low volume production
• Solid Quality Control experience including mechanical inspection and ability to design gages for production processes.
• Experience with AutoCAD and Solidworks
• New Products Design capability
• Previous lean and/or six sigma certification
• 3+ years of experience in manufacturing industry
• Demonstrated experience in project and time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, from production associates to the leadership team.
• Demonstrated leadership of plant wide activity (ie, QA, Design Engr., Production Support, etc)
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Disability, 401K Incentive Savings Plan.
Lyman Products, an equal opportunity employer, is always looking for high quality individuals to join our team. To further explore any of the positions mentioned on this page, please send your resume with reference to the specific job title, to the following address:
Lyman Products Corp
475 Smith Street
Middletown, CT 06457
Attn: Tina Pac at Human Resources
Email your resume now Tpac@lymanproducts.com